Scholarship Program”Digital Future”: prerequisites for participation and composition of the selection committee
Students, postgraduate students, young scientists of Ukrainian partner institutions (SUITZ, Odessa Polytechnic, KPI and TNPU), who participated in the online contest of innovative ideas “Digital Future” (acceptance of applications until 31.01.2022) have the opportunity to receive funding (monthly scholarship) for up to three months stay in HSA.
For realization of the innovative idea in the conditions of research or training trip to Germany it is necessary to prepare the following documents in format pdf:
1. The completed application (in English or German).
2. Resume (in English or German).
3. Copy of foreign biometric passport.
4. Certificate from the institution of higher education of Ukraine where the young researcher studies (works).
5. A description of the Innovative idea and its main concept (in English or German).
Scholarships will be awarded according to the availability of funds; there is no legal claim for the funding.
Double funding is excluded.
The period: 2022-2023
Expected results: Contestants whose ideas have been supported continue to implement them in Germany (finding for teaching and research purposes in the HSA)